Astra Security and Customer Flow Control
Customer Flow Control
Single Door Camera Standalone
- Ideal for small shop
- Fast deployment and cost effective, only one camera and one monitor required
- Basic numeric data shows number of people in premises
- Real time alert and voice prompt from camera when threshold is reached
Single Door with I Series NVR
- Ideal for retail shop with single entrance/exit
- User friendly and informative real time data screen displays maximum number accepted and current number inside store with green or red warning signs
- Ideal for placing near entrance, so customers can identify the display
- Fast deployment, only one camera, one NVR and one monitor required
Multi-Door I Series NVR
- Ideal for multi entrance/exit market
- NVR calculates the total figure from all the cameras and displays intuitive real time data with warning symbols
- Ideal for large sites with multiple entrances and exits like markets places, supermarkets, depots and distributions centres across multiple locations
- HikCentral software calculates the total figures from all the cameras and displays intuitive real time data with warning symbols
- Central management to view and review whole system via HikCentral software
- Business intelligence reports for further analysis
ASTRA ON TWITTERTweets by @AstraSecLtd
Telephone: 0345 521 0580
Unit's 7 & 8 Northavon Business Centre,
Dean Road, Yate,
Bristol, BS37 5NH
Astra Security celebrates 14-year anniversary
This month Astra Security are celebrating their 14-year anniversary.
An automated system to monitor customer flow in and out of buildings. Essential right now...
As businesses up and down the country react to the latest Government guidance, they are all working hard to get their staff back to work and their businesses back up and running.
Marking Sharon's 10th Anniversary with Astra Security
This month marks 10 years’ service for Sharon Spencer, Service Administrator, at Astra Security.