Astra Security and Customer Flow Control
Customer Flow Control
Single Door Camera Standalone
- Ideal for small shop
- Fast deployment and cost effective, only one camera and one monitor required
- Basic numeric data shows number of people in premises
- Real time alert and voice prompt from camera when threshold is reached
Single Door with I Series NVR
- Ideal for retail shop with single entrance/exit
- User friendly and informative real time data screen displays maximum number accepted and current number inside store with green or red warning signs
- Ideal for placing near entrance, so customers can identify the display
- Fast deployment, only one camera, one NVR and one monitor required
Multi-Door I Series NVR
- Ideal for multi entrance/exit market
- NVR calculates the total figure from all the cameras and displays intuitive real time data with warning symbols
- Ideal for large sites with multiple entrances and exits like markets places, supermarkets, depots and distributions centres across multiple locations
- HikCentral software calculates the total figures from all the cameras and displays intuitive real time data with warning symbols
- Central management to view and review whole system via HikCentral software
- Business intelligence reports for further analysis
ASTRA ON TWITTERTweets by @AstraSecLtd
Telephone: 0345 521 0580
Unit's 7 & 8 Northavon Business Centre,
Dean Road, Yate,
Bristol, BS37 5NH
Astra's Julia pledges to do extra 50 miles of exercise as part of Mission 5000.
Julia Evans of Astra Security is embarking on a personal challenge, all in aid of MNDA (Motor Neurone Disease Association). It’s all part of Mission 5000, which is aimed at asking people to cover 5000 miles which represents the 5000 people in the country who have now been diagnosed with the disease.
Astra receives card which says it all!
Last week, Astra Security received a very special piece of post. A personal thank you arrived in the mail from a young person who took part in a workshop, which was run by Unique Voice.
Astra continues commitment to its ‘green’ focus
This week is Zero Waste Week, so an ideal time for me to catch up on how we’re doing here at Astra Security on ‘all things green’.