Reflections of 2020, a Christmas wish, and a positive look ahead
We look back at what’s happened across the year, and what next year has in store
- We’ve adapted and been more innovative and creative to find new security solutions, making sure our clients’ needs are met.
- We’ve continued our ongoing support of community and charitable initiatives, which is such an important part of the Astra ethos and has been more important than ever this year.
- We’ve made an Employer’s Commitment to support mental health for our staff through the Time to Change programme.
- We’ve continued to place a priority on training and development for our engineers and staff.
- Our workforce has been expanded with a number of new recruits to our Bristol office.
- We’ve celebrated 14 years in business.
Telephone: 0345 521 0580
Unit's 7 & 8 Northavon Business Centre,
Dean Road, Yate,
Bristol, BS37 5NH
Astra Security named as finalist in prestigious 2021 OSPAs
Proud to be in line up for Outstanding Security Installer Award
Astra's Matthew Stanley gets a mention in PSI magazine
Matthew's time to shine in 'Meet the Installer'
Support for Bristol foodbank
Astra donates much needed food to local foodbank