A round up of our Go Green Campaign for October
As October has drawn to a close, so has our campaign for focussing on all things sustainability.
2019-11-01Its been a challenging and eye- opening month, with colleagues making their own individual pledges to make a difference, as well as changes being made within the office.
Colleague Pledges – A quick summary
- Saying NO to single use plastic
- Colleagues cycling to work up to twice a week, with some colleagues peddling up to 20 miles each day
- Colleagues leaving the car at home and walking to work
- Colleagues using supermarket recycling bins
- Taking the ‘plastic pollution’ quiz to find out how we can do more
- Not buying new – but repairing and recycling clothing
- Reducing food waste across a 7- day period
Taking their pledge beyond October, to make a bigger commitment
Telephone: 0345 521 0580
Unit's 7 & 8 Northavon Business Centre,
Dean Road, Yate,
Bristol, BS37 5NH
Astra attend Annual Celebration for Unique Voice
At the end of November, Unique Voice laid on their annual celebration, inviting along guests who have supported them throughout the year.
Engineers from the southern region get together for valuable training.
Last week saw the southern based engineers from Astra Security get together for valuable IP training, which took place at the Hanwha Head Office site in Surrey.
Astra providing deep sea cameras to track manta rays in the Maldives!
Pushing the boundaries once again, Astra Security has recently worked closely with a research project involving manta rays in the Maldives, by providing an underwater camera system.